Welcome back from our super long off track time!!
Here are some important things coming up:
February 2nd: Symphony Field Trip
**Students need to wear their BEST DRESS. This decision is up to students and parents together. **We will leave at about 10:30 and will return to school about 1:00.
**PERMISSION SLIPS NEED TO BE TURNED IN BY MONDAY.
February 6th: Science Fair
**I apologize for the lack of communication about the Science Fair and student projects. I have heard some great things from students about what they've been working on.
**Projects need to brought to school either on Thursday Feb. 5th or Friday Feb. 6th.
FAMILY PICTURES:
**We are collecting pictures of each student with their family for our program that is coming up on March 10th. Please email pictures to me at caytlin.sampson@jordan.k12.ut.us. If you don't have a picture to email, you can send one to school with your student and I'll get it back to you after I scan it.
**If you have any questions about upcoming events or anything else, please don't hesitate to call me at school 280-3279 ext 1150 or email me. Thanks for all you do!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment