Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Almost Off Track

Just 2 more days until we go off track!! It's been a crazy week and we're getting things packed up so we can go off track. For those of you that aren't aware, in 5th grade we have to rotate classrooms each time we track off and on. So, this week we'll be packing up our classroom and moving our stuff into storage until we come back in a few weeks. When we come back, we'll be in Room 125 (where Mrs. Engh's class currently is).

Parents, sorry for the smaller amounts of homework this week. I've been sick with a nasty cold, plus all the copy machines at school are broken. Combine that with trying to get the room ready for the next class to come on track, and homework has kind of fallen by the way side. I promise once we're back on track homework will resume it's normal pattern. :)

For tonight, make sure you read 20 minutes for the Road to Success (and mark your chart!).

Also, study those vocab words. We'll have a test on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't what in tell we go of track. I can't what tell your wending. my mom said that i am going to your wedding reception. my mom wants to now what you want for a gift. we went on targetdotcom. and my mom wants your upionoin. tell me in class.


katelyn

Anonymous said...

hi miss payne,
katelyn is exited for your wedding reception. katelyn said to get you something on your
"wish list"
i guess that is okay because it is dirt cheep. just to let you now.
from,
cara
dye

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Payne, (and everyone else who my child has just embarrassed me in front of!)

I totally hope that you know that I know when to use caps and how to spell "cheap." Those who know me know that I am cheap and tacky, but also should know that I am not so tacky as to write the above comment! Guess I have learned my lesson not to supervise my child while she is on the internet!
Cara Dye, NOT her daughter Katelyn!