We have had a great Monday!! Here is tonight's homework:
1. Read 20 mins
2. 10 spelling sentences
3. Factor arrays for 25, 28, and 40 (see explanation below)
Spelling Words:
1. something
2. thought
3. country
4. being
5. sentence
6. however
7. during
8. usually
9. didn't
10. became
11. brought
12. I'll
13. though
14. cannot
15. half
FACTOR ARRAYS: Today we talked about factors. To practice this, we created arrays (rectangles on our graph paper) to show the different ways of making up numbers.
For example, the number 30 would have 2 different arrays:
1. A box that is 1 square by 30 squares (1x30).
2. A box that is 2 squares by 15 squares (2x15).
From these arrays, we can see that the factors of 30 are 1, 2, 15, and 30.
For homework, draw all of the arrays for 25 (there are 2), 28 (there are 3), and 40 (there are 4).
Turn it in tomorrow (Tuesday).
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanx for this blog it's much easier!;p...Lajhae-Check out my blog for my homework
The Blog for my homework is:
http://www.HomeworkFanaticsLYI.blogspot.com/ yee-ha.And I will be erasing my homework-posts every week.So Hurry Up!checkk,checkk.And also I don't have paper for my Spelling Sentences,so does it count if I do in on my blogg?!.
Post a Comment