Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Papers for Pencils

It's that time of year again...you know, the day your child brings home a huge packet full of registration paperwork. I know there are a lot of forms to fill out, but it really is important that we have all the forms for administrative purposes. For example, without the Internet form, students will not be able to use the computer lab.

In an attempt to get all these forms back quickly, I have promised each student a box of colored pencils in return for every paper turned in. I would like to have all forms in by this Friday, August 1.

Here is a list of the forms counting for the colored pencils:

1. Pink Registration Card
2. Blue Health Card
3. Information Network Acceptable Use Policy (Internet form - p. 29 in the big booklet)
4. Emergency Release Form
5. Compulsory Education Form (p. 7 in the big booklet)
6. Jordan School District survey (p. 31 in the big booklet)
7. Code of Conduct (signed on p. 6 of the planner, doesn't need to be ripped out)

We have had a great start to the school year. I'm already so impressed by every student in the class. They are so excited to be here and ready for a new year. Thank you to the parents who came to Back to School Night. It was great to meet you! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Miss Payne

No comments: